Support AC•THOR / AC•THOR s Firmware a Changes
Support: AC•THOR / AC•THOR 9s Firmware a0020410 changes
- All signal sources, including those that were previously only selectable via the web interface, can now be set on the display.
- The frequency mode is no longer a separate operating mode. Instead, frequency control can be selected as a signal source. Thus, the operating modes M1 to M7 can now be used in AC off-grid systems.
- A firmware update on a unit in "M8 frequency mode" automatically switches it to "M1 hot water" operating mode and "frequency" is set as the signal source.
- New signal source "Fronius Gen24 Manual" added.
- Correction for operating mode M7. The PWM output signal works correctly again.
- The heat pump operating mode M4 can now also be used if no meter value is known at the feed-in point. The power specifications, e.g. via Modbus TCP, are sufficient information for the control.
- The combination with charging columns from KEBA and Eaton is now also possible if no meter value is known at the feed-in point. The power specifications, e.g. via Modbus TCP, are sufficient as information for the control.
- Further information here:Keba/Eaton(German)
- Optimising the data connection with my-PV.LIVE
- Here you will find the latestoperating instructions
Do smart meters miscount in the context of self-consumption optimizations?
Do smart meters miscount in the context of self-consumption optimizations? We identify products that lead to inaccuracies.Read more...
Three new compatible manufacturers for my-PV products
With over 60 compatible manufacturers, we are pleased to announce the addition of three more names to our list.Read more...
The AC•THOR in off-grid operation
A British customer enhances his energy independence by optimizing his off-grid PV system with the AC•THOR.Read more...