Cooperation Solar Manager and my-PV
AC ELWA-Ecan be connected to the Solar Manager for hot water preparation. This offers the following advantages:
- The Solar Manager continuously controls the AC•THOR and AC ELWA-E so that the available solar energy is optimally used (see range between 6:30 and 8:00 in the figure below).
- The Solar Manager is easy to install and easy to use on a daily basis. The installation of the Solar Manager with AC•THOR or AC ELWA-E connection takes only a few minutes. The installer has a mobile app at his disposal to guide him through the installation. Within this framework, the IP address of the device is automatically recognized.
- It is possible to connect several AC•THOR and / or AC ELWA-E and supply them with solar energy according to a defined priority. In addition, prioritisation with other consumers can be configured as required - for example priority 1 battery, priority 2 hot water with AC•THOR, priority 3 heat pump.
- The hot water temperature is displayed in the Solar Manager platform over time (red line in the figure below).
- The energy currently consumed per consumer can be displayed at any time using the app, which will be available from autumn 2019. It will also be possible in future to access past data and compare the energy consumption of different consumers. For example, this makes it possible, to display how much solar energy has been used for hot water and how much for charging the car.
New distribution partner in Ireland: Rexel Energy Solutions
We are pleased to announce Rexel Energy Solutions Ireland as our latest sales partner in Ireland.Read more...
Photovoltaic heat in a 400-year-old farmhouse
A newly renovated agricultural building is used as a weekend house and is powered by the sun.Read more...
Governor Stelzer visits my-PV
As part of the regional conference, the Upper Austrian governor visited the specialist for photovoltaic heat from Neuzeug.Read more...